VIR 101 – Infectious Laryngotracheitis (ILT) lyophilized vaccine Samberg strain
– Each dose of vaccine contains: at least 103.0 EID50 ILT strain of freeze-dried Samberg strain.
– Creating immunity to chickens against ILT disease.
3.USAGE AND DOSAGE
Use as directed by veterinarian.
– Revert the vaccine just before use
– Anal scan:
- Transfer sterile 5ml of Biovac ILT water to a vaccine vial.
- Shake well to dissolve completely.
- Return the dissolved vaccine to the vial of water containing the remaining reconstituted water.
- Dip the anal rectum brush attached to the reconstituted vaccine and apply it 3-4 times.
- Check: should check the herd that has been vaccinated (20-25 animals) afte 4-5 days. A positive reaction is a slight swelling of the anal mucosa and a cherry red color. At least 85% of positive poses are evidence of successful vaccination.
- Mixed with drinking water
- Make sure the vaccine water does not contain any disinfectant.
- Allow poultry to be thirsty 2 hours prior to vaccination.
- Prepare the appropriate amount of water for poultry to finish within 1-2 hours.
- Protect the vaccine made from chlorine by adding skim milk powder (0.5g / 20 L of drinking water.
- Stir thoroughly after mixing and leave the solution to stand for about 20 minutes before mixing the vaccine.
- Reconstitute the vaccine with water without disinfectant / germicide.
- Stir thoroughly with the reconstituted vaccine into the final volume of water without any disinfectant.
- Allow poultry to consume all of the vaccine water before providing new drinking water.
– Eye drops:
The vaccine should be dissolved in physiological saline (usually about 40ml / 1000 doses) and drip with a standard dropper. Add 1 drop to each eye.
4.CONTRAINDICATIONS AND WARNINGS
– Laying hens and gilts should not be vaccinated before 3-week years old.
– Only make vaccines for healthy poultry.
– Use the entire vaccine vial when opened.
– Destroy unused vaccines and decontaminate vials before disposal.
– Keep records of vaccines including production batch
5.TIME TO STOP USING
– Vaccines: store at 2-8 C, away from direct sunlight.
– Mixed water: preserve in a dry and cool place.
Vaccine: each carton box contains 10 vials of 500 or 1000 doses of vaccine.
– Mixed water: each box contains 10 bottles of 20ml water mixed for 500 doses vials or 40ml for 1000 dose vials.
P.O.Box 300, Or-Akiva 30600, Israel
Tel .: 972-4-6260910 / Fax: 972-4-6260912
EXCLUSIVE IMPORTER AND DISTRIBUTOR
VIETNAM MEGAVET VETERINARY JOINT STOCK COMPANY
3rd Floor, 136 Kim Nguu, Thanh Nhan, Hai Ba Trung, Hanoi
Tel: 04 6293 5233 / Fax: 04 3627 6500